We offer Tune-ups, Rebuilds, Repairs, Restorations, Safety checks, and Assistance.
BPA is here to help! We offer a wide variety of bicycle options to get you going in the right direction. Here is our Selection and pricing, if you have any questions, comments, or would like to reserve a appointmnet to bring your bike in for service. Feel free to fill out the information box below or call us; 206-299-2674, or just stop in no reservations required.
- Safety tune* $30.00 – Clean drive train, adjust brakes and shifting, tighten adjust necessary points as needed, lube
- Midgrade Tune* $65.00 – Deeper clean of drive train, adjust brakes and shifting, tighten adjust necessary points as needed, lube, basic true of wheels as needed
- Primo tune* $95.00 – Detail clean of bike and intense clean of drive train, adjust brakes and shifting replace cables if needed, tighten adjust necessary points as needed, lube, true of wheels as needed
- Super Primo* $130.00 – Our complete pull apart degrease, and regrease headset, bottom bracket, hubs. Replace cables, housing, brake pads, true wheels, adjust tighten, and shine! A brand new bike with a showroom finish
Repairs & Rebuilds
- Repairs are quoted as the bicycle technician estimates suggests needs. Shop time is $35.00 per hour
- Parts are sold separately, and are not included in the Safety, Mid, Primo (cables are added in the Primo price), Repairs, Restorations, and Rebuilds. The Super Primo - parts, cables, housing, brakes, grease, are included within the price.
- We take great pride in restoring your vintage, classic, and most beloved bikes. We guaranty that you will truly appreciate our efforts in bringing back the original look.
- Restorations start at * $$150.00
Wheel Builds, Truing, Spoke replacement
- Wheel truing* starts at $20.00 – Add $5.00 per spoke replacement up to 4 spokes. At 5 spokes its considered a complete build.
- Wheel builds* $50.00 to $75.00 depending on lacing requests, * this is labor cost only, and does not include materials per build
We are a cash or trade company, please be prepared at the time of your pickup. We are a all for profit, which means: We need to always trade up in value for parts, without profits we can not survive so that you will always have a community bike shop that provides value, rare, and hard to find parts for all models, years, and classifications.
We value your patronage and will do the best we can for you and your bike every time. Please respect the shop!
All bike left at the BPA shop for more than 15 days after we are completed with the service and we’ve notified you. Will be charged $5.00 per day for storage fee’s. After due notice by BPA and 30 days have passed the bike by law will be the considered property of the Bicycle Pull Apart.